Saturday, September 16, 2006

Who is this cutie?!?!

While balancing the checkbook, I went to my bank's website to see if its figures match mine. I nearly fell out of my chair when I saw a handsome young man stuck right there on its home page.

If he weren't just stuck there on the screen, I would jump him. I expect lots more online banking in my future.

Okay, after a few more looks, he's no Matt Damon. But he does look better than some fake pose of a lady pretending to juggle kids and work and online banking...

3 Comments:

Blogger PatCH said...

Quite the up-your-crotch shot. But what's up with the upturned collar? Doesn't he realise it's a no-no? Oh dear.

9/16/2006  
Blogger Marc said...

The upturned collar is back in, sadly, Mr. Patrick. And I am seeing it everywhere.

9/16/2006  
Blogger Jess said...

He's not bad, but I think you need to get out more if that's all it takes to floor you. Go wander down to NYU and enjoy some of the sights! :)

9/17/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home