Friday, August 11, 2006

The Good Nurse gets a Year Older

While mercilessly ribbing him about reaching his mid-30's, the cold fact is true: today, he is 34.

Happy Birthday to the Good Nurse!

The celebration began last night with a viewing of "Talladega Nights." I really don't enjoy the cinema, but that was my concession to him. Part 2 of the celebration is tonight: a small dinner involving a few filipinos. Since my Tagolog consists of 10 words (at most), I have been encouraged to "disappear" after dinner so that the fiery filipinos can gossip with abandon.

I accept that encouragement.

The celebration continues tomorrow (Saturday) with lunch at an all-you-can-eat Japanese restaurant somewhere in Long Island with The Good Nurse's family. Discount sushi frightens me. Now, if I can just figure a way out of that one...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Tell him Happy Birthday from us!

8/13/2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home