Tuesday, February 13, 2007

7 against 4

We had the spirit. We had the heart. We had the desire.


But we didn't have 5 players. We had only four. The other team had 7 players. So they were able to wear us down and take the victory by 9 points. But we never gave up!

Next week is a holiday weekend, so there won't be any games. GYM Bar (my team) plays again February 25th at 3pm. Let's pray for 5 players!

Notes: in the picture above, I am #7. Also, I have stolen this picture and I am using it without permission of its copyright holder. I hope I don't get caught!

Finally, I should point out that my dentist was a spectator for the most recent game. He said it was the first basketball game he had ever really seen in person. He has suggested that we would look much better if we had some sequins or glitter or something to spice up our dull, black uniforms. Hmph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home