Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We Shared a Moment


I was pleased and honored to be the guest of Marc and Jess on Sunday afternoon for an event to benefit LIGALY. The event was "On The Bay" and it happened somewhere in Long Island. The best part was spending time with Marc, Jess and Jeff. After the event we went for a nice dinner somewhere else in Long Island. Then I stayed over and went to work somewhere else in Long Island. (One of these days, I'll learn my Long Island geography a little better.)


I did impose on Jess to snap a photo of me with someone else who was there, though. Maybe you will appreciate seeing it also.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Byrnes said...

Why are you posing with Ellen DeGeneres?

8/23/2007  
Blogger Jess said...

I do love the way you've got Long Island geography nailed.

Well, you'll learn eventually! :)

8/23/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home