Friday, June 22, 2007

New Job!

On Wednesday afternoon, I received a job offer which I eagerly accepted. I begin the new position on July 12 out of the company's 5th Avenue office here in Manhattan.

This is the right move at the right time and I am overjoyed. My new employer is just a baby of a company itself, only operating since the beginning of this year. But it is well-capitalized, debt-free, and operating in the black. That is amazing and I am excited. It offers better working conditions, better management, better compensation, and a location that is at least 15 minutes closer to home.

Prayers do get answered!

5 Comments:

Blogger PatCH said...

*Yay*

6/22/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent! Congratulations! Good things happen to good people.

6/23/2007  
Blogger Rob Byrnes said...

Congratulations!

6/26/2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Whoo-Hoo!

Let me know if you need an assistant. :)

6/29/2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you must be busy getting ready for your new job since we haven't heard from you! Give us some more round squares for our peg holes (now, that TOTALLY sounded dirty).

7/13/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home