Thursday, May 17, 2007

What a Man Wants?

On the walk from the subway train to the office this morning, I happened to look up at a store display. In the window were mannequins, representing women. (Womannequins?) Since I hardly ever go into a clothing store, I am not aware of what is going on in those places. I can't remember the last time I was in Macy's or Bloomingdale's or Barney's or even the Dollar General apparel section.

But this morning--at this store. Something stood out. Literally.

The mannequins had the largest nipples I have ever seen, on below-average size breasteses. We're not talking about hinting at a nipple or just a little nub of a nipple. We're talking first-grade pencil erasers! I was shocked. I was awed. I was just a little bit scared.

Are over-sized nipples the "new" over-sized lips? Will plastic surgeons now be overwhelmed with ladies seeking nipple enhancement?

Just asking...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

If it's all the same with you, I'd just as soon not think about this! :)

5/17/2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home