Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a Way to Start the Day!

This was among the emails waiting on me this morning:

***
Hey michael,

I just wanted to write to you and tell you how impressed we all were with your performance on sunday. I know that it's tough to play a whole game, like we all did, and I was really impressed with how well you stuck it out. We needed you there and you definitely stepped it up.

See you Friday,

Jeremy
***

I am still in pain--PAIN I say--from Sunday's game. Because only 5 players could make it to this past Sunday's basketball game, all of us there had to play the entire game. I am not accustomed to playing an entire game. But with encouragement like Jeremy shared in an email, the sore muscles are worth it! I have already said in this forum that this season's team is my favorite among all seasons I have played in this league. And this email shows that, collectively, they are more than just a pretty face! ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Michael,
We lost contact (again). Glad to stumble upon your blog. Good to read that there's still a lot of the South in your soul after all those years in The City.

11/18/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michael,
I should have included....my email now is dontravelswell@hotmail.com

Hope to hear from you sometime.
D

11/19/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home