Thursday, August 23, 2007

Soon to Be Homeless...or, Do I Really Have to Move Twice?

The Good Nurse and I have a lease that ends on September 30 at our current apartment. We already have another place to live. However, the developer is waiting on a "certificate of occupancy" for our next apartment. Therefore we don't yet have a reliable "move-in" date. We have been discussing contingencies. Our current landlord has said that he won't allow us another month where we are now. So we are preparing for a month of being homeless.

Being homeless for a month or so doesn't really bother me. But what is driving me (nearly) insane is thinking about the fact that we *might* have to move our junque into a storage space and then a month later move it into the new apartment. That irks me to no end.

I suppose after we figure out the logistics, then we can figure out where we might lay our heads each evening. A quick review of the budget reveals that it will NOT be the Waldorf Towers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home