Wednesday, July 02, 2008

I'm Going Crazy Out of Too Much Happiness

The title of this post is a line from a song in a Filipino movie that is playing on TV right now, as the Good Nurse and I are watching a film from his native land. Or at least that's the translation that I just saw on the subtitles.

I often complain (read: bitch & moan) about watching TV with the Good Nurse because he talks to the TV. Yes, talks to the TV. But since this film started playing, he has barely uttered a word. Naturally, I had to ask him about it. Mostly because I wanted to know if he spoke Tagalog when talking to a Filipino movie. Since he is not talking to the TV at all, I may never know.

However, my interest in his movie-watching habits has just been overtaken by my interest in the star of the film we are watching. Back to the sofa for me. I'm sure you understand...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

Yeah, he's not bad. :)

Did you see this one?

7/02/2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home