Thursday, July 10, 2008

You Just Lost Me, Senator McCain

He really did seem like a better Republican that George W. Bush. But with this announcement from last week, McCain has lost all my confidence and even my vote. Since I live in New York, my vote would be washed away many times over, regardless, if I pulled the McCain lever. However, surrounding himself with the minions of Bush and Cheney is shooting himself in the foot.

What the hell are you thinking, Senator? I just returned from "flyover country," the mainstay of your electoral potential. People there still appreciate George W. Bush, but consider Cheney to be one step removed from the Antichrist. And you're hiring Cheney people? A Karl Rove protege?

Get your head out of your ass. If this is truly your judgment in action, then you deserve to lose. At least Obama resigned from his church after his pastor said stupid things. Conversely, you embrace that which disgusts your now-lost core supporters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home